Kathy Miller wants to tell you why she loves the Chamber
What are the benefits of joining the Salinas Valley Chamber?
The Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce offers targeted benefits, valuable resources and unparalleled support that will help you and your organization. The Chamber offers educational and networking opportunities, business resources such as directories and mailing lists, and government advocacy to protect and advance the interests of business. Members enjoy numerous benefits and become part of an organization that has served its members and the community for over 100 years.
Here are just a few ways you can realize an immediate return on your membership investment:
- Bring Credibility - What makes consumers 63% more likely to buy from you? The Schapiro Group has determined that consumers have a significantly more favorable opinion of a business, if they know the business is a member of the local chamber of commerce. When you join, you can display your Membership plaque at your office and on your website.
- Increase Visibility - How can you introduce your business to 17,000 readers at no cost? When you join the Chamber, your business profile and logo will be featured in our acclaimed Salinas Valley Business Journal (circulation: 17,000. A value of $264). It will also appear on our website and in our member email (circulation: 2,500+). All at no additional cost.
- Increase Your Online Presence - Do you want increased search engine traffic without spending more marketing money? When you join the Chamber your business will automatically be set up with a FREE Chamber web page. This provides higher search results on Google when people are looking up your business online.
- Gain A Voice In Government - What’s the secret to catching the Mayor’s ear? As the voice for business in the Salinas Valley with about 700 member organizations, we represent thousands of local employees and citizens. Our voice is heard.
- Make Important Connections - What’s the easiest way to meet the movers and shakers in the Salinas Valley? Members at the Marketing Level and above are invited to be the lunch guest of our CEO at the Downtown Rotary Club. This is just one of many ways the Chamber can help you form valuable connections.
- Referrals - How can my business be recommended to companies looking for specific goods or services? The Chamber gets many calls and emails requesting the names of local companies who provide products and services, and the Chamber makes hundreds of referrals on behalf of our member companies. We only refer Chamber Members! This is a great way to expand your business.
The answer to all of the questions above is so simple. Join the Salinas Chamber of Commerce today!