Aera Energy LLC
- Petroleum Products
Aera Energy accounts for about 25 percent of the state’s oil production. The oil we produce allows millions of Californians to travel to work every day, businesses to grow and thrive and California-grown food to arrive at dinner tables. We live in the communities where we work, which includes Kern, Ventura, Monterey and Fresno counties. We’re also working to redevelop a historic oilfield in northern Santa Barbara County. We’re proud to support local communities through jobs, partnerships and investments to build stronger neighborhoods and cities together. California is powered by oil. Aera is powered by safety, innovation and community.
- Our oil operations in San Ardo cover approximately seven square miles
- Our operations are located in Monterey County, seven miles south of San Ardo and 30 miles north of Paso Robles
- Aera’s San Ardo field produces approximately 10,000 barrels of heavy crude oil per day
- Oil is sold on the premises and transported to California refineries for processing into gasoline and other fuels
- San Ardo employees and contractors are actively involved in the communities where we work and live