- Radio Stations & Broadcasting Companies
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) is a diversified Spanish-language media company with a unique group of media assets including television stations, radio stations and digital platforms. Our media assets are strategically located in fast-growing and high-density U.S. Hispanic markets where the Hispanic consumer base will accounts for approximately $1083 billion in consumer spending in 2014.
We own and/or operate 53 primary television stations across the United States. Our television assets principally consist of the largest affiliate groups for the two television networks of Univision Communications Inc., Univision and UniMas. We own and/or operate television stations in 19 of the top 50 U.S. Hispanic markets.
We also own and operate one of the largest groups of Spanish-language radio stations in the United States. Our radio group consists of 48 radio stations, 46 of which are located in the top 50 U.S. Hispanic markets.
We have multi-media assets in 11 markets, with television and radio properties, allowing for excellent cross-promotional platforms to better reach Hispanic consumers. Additionally, we have a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on our leadership position within the Hispanic community.
Entravision was established in 1996 with corporate headquarters based in Santa Monica, California.
JobsMaster Control OperatorCategory: Media - BroadcastSummaryResponsible for controlling all on-air equipment and quality of final on-air signals. Executes and monitors audio/video quality of daily programming. Dubs commercial and promotional spots. Maintains daily program log. Troubleshoots and communicates effectively with other departments.Essential Functions1. Controls all on-air equipment and responsible for quality of final on-air ...read more
ContactPhone:(831) 373-6767Fax:(831) 373-6700
Whom to Contact
- Joanne DempseyBusiness Operations ManagerPhone: (831) 642-4405
- Miguel FentonGeneral ManagerPhone: (831) 642-4457
- Adriana Frederick-SuttonNews ReporterPhone: (831) 642-4416Fax: (831) 373-6700
- Monica GonzalezIntergrated Marketing Solutions ConsultantPhone: (831) 642-4456Fax: (831) 373-6700
- Karla MacielIntergrated Marketing Solutions ManagerPhone: (831) 642-4410
- Maria PalacioIntergrated Marketing Solutions ManagerPhone: (831) 642-4406
- Veronica PlascenciaExecutive Assistant**Phone: (831) 642-4409Fax: (831) 373-6700