- Clinics, Medical
There are a few short steps to becoming a member with Ethnobotanica:
1) First, familiarize yourself with the rest of the website, which explains how we are organized and generally work. You might want to take a look at our menu as well, so you know what kind of medication you can expect from us.
2) With your recommendation in-hand, call our office @ 1-877-POT-DELI (1-877-768-3354) , ext. 2, to have your physician's recommendation for medical cannabis verified by the Ethnobotanica Ombuds Staff. You can also verify by filling out our online verification form, (see above under ''Verification'') but phone verification is generally faster.
3) Schedule your first delivery! The driver will have a membership agreement for you to sign, which has some statements that allow the collective to carry out the functions necessary to provide you with your medical cannabis. You can also download a copy of the membership agreement to review the agreement and make your first delivery faster.
* If you have a Caregiver, defined strictly as someone who consistently cares for one's housing, health, AND safety, then please also download the CAREGIVER CERTIFICATION so that your caregiver can act on your behalf. If you are not able to do this in advance, be sure to let the driver know you will need him to bring along the Caregiver Form. On the first delivery, both the member and caregiver must be present.
* The online application is an alternate verification method, as opposed to calling, not an alternative ''Ethnobotanica Membership Agreement''.