Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa
- Hotels & Motels
- Catering & Event Planning
- Meeting/Event location
- Conference Centers and Rooms
- Banquet Facilities
- Travel & Tourism
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course elevates luxury accommodation to a new level. Guests will experience hotel rooms and suites with transcendent amenities such as flat-screen televisions, rain showers, plush bedding, and so much more. Walk into the spacious lobby, where you'll find the hotel's Fireplace Lounge, perfect for relaxing with friends or listening to live music.
Monterey is on California's central coast, and you'll find plenty of attractions and things to do including Pebble Beach Company's championship Del Monte Golf Course. Guests of Hyatt are welcome to enjoy a swim in one of the two heated outdoor pools or the amazing treatments at Marilyn Monroe Spa. Another popular destination of the hotel-TusCA Ristorante, where you'll find delicious cuisine in an elegantly casual atmosphere.
Whom to Contact
- Karina AlvaradoMeeting Connection ManagerPhone: (831) 657-6569Fax: (831) 375-3960
- Martyna ButterfieldWedding & Tour CoordinatorPhone: (831) 372-1234Fax: (831) 375-3960
- David LambertDirector of Sales & MarketingPhone: (831) 657-6570Fax: (831) 375-3960
- Jerry MaloneDirector of Catering & Convection ServicesPhone: (831) 657-6550Fax: (831) 375-3960
- Steve McNallyGeneral ManagerPhone: (831) 657-6502Fax: (831) 375-6985
- George RomeroCatering ManagerPhone: (831) 657-6552Fax: (831) 375-3960