The Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce is happy to offer its board room for community use. The use is prioritized for our membership and is also available to the public. The room is available from 6AM to 10PM for organizational and professional activities. The Chamber requires a complete application and reserves the right to approve a use request based on availability and needs. The rental includes use of the parking lot, kitchen, and restroom.
The rental rate is $30 / hour for members and $40 for non-members with a $100 minimum. Members can rent the room for $200 for the day and non-members can rent the room for $300 for the day. A 50% deposit is due at time of booking and pick-up of the key and the balance is due when the key is returned.
Please complete this application and return to Willa Doroy at email@example.com or at 119 E. Alisal St, Salinas CA 93901. Applications take (3) business days to process. Should you have any questions, please call (831) 751-7725.
Board Room Rental Agreement
The Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce agrees to:
- Permission for use of our upstairs Board conference room, located on the upstairs floor (not wheelchair accessible) of our office at 119 E. Alisal St, Salinas, CA 93901,
- Room uses inclusive of screen, tables, chairs, restroom, and kitchen inclusive of refrigerator, microwave, sink, and trash / recycle. Kitchen also includes dishware and utensils.
The renter of the facilities agrees to:
- Full responsibility for equipment, furnishings, and facilities. Should the renter be responsible for damage or theft, renter agrees to full repair or replacement as necessary.
- Use of facilities within agreed and written scope and hours.
- Return of clean facility. Abnormal or incomplete cleaning may result in a $50 cleaning charge.
Hold Harmless Clause: Before an agreement is accepted, and throughout its duration, The Chamber must be named on your insurance as an “additional insured” and indemnified so that the Chamber is held harmless for any potential liabilities that may arise out of your use of the Chamber’s parking lot and building space.